1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best and worst dates

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by Mebs, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Come on,we have all had them,let us know about some of your best and worst date experiences. Come on some horror stories ;)

2. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

I went on a date with this wan back in the auld town. I met her, drunk as a monkey in the Time club car park. We arranged to meet at Graces Pub, and I was pretty nervous. When I got there, she was waiting outside for me. The bouncer wouldn't let us in to Graces. (Typical Graces) So embarrassing. We went somewhere else and ended up in Time on a weekday, which was lame. We got pretty drunk and I think when we were leaving Time, she pushed me up against the wall and started laying into me, haha. I'm a bit sketchy on the next part, but we were on a metal bench across from the Maxol garage, it was bent back a bit, a vehicle probably hit it at some point. I used to sit up on the backrests of those things, and apparently we were kissing like that and I fell backwards off the bench and pulled her over with me. She kept complaining about big bruises on her ankles for ages after. Was this bad or good? Who knows...

3. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

That is fecking teasing, Cor!
    Your story began, and I was into it......it continued, and I was thinking, "He's gonna bang!"........ and it finished with her having bruises on her ankles.
    Call that lass back up and ask for a replay!!

4. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Hahahaha great story! Ol' Fossil wanted the filthy punchline, explosion motion :boom:

BurtMeister3000 and FossilHead like this.
  5. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Oh god, I remember a terrible one I had. Met up with this one from the internet many years ago. She looked really hot in her picture, from Czech Republic, great body, good looking and sounded pretty interesting. She was 30, but I thought damn she looked good for 30! So we arrange to meet up in Dublin, I get the bus up (3 hours drive), rock up to our meeting spot and wait around. Lots of people walking by, keeping an eye out everywhere. No sign. Random girl walking by, nothing great. Another one. Then I saw another girl, looked like the much older, fatter, disgruntled greasy-haired step-sister of the girl I was messaging. Nah, that's not her. "Hello, are you Mebs?". Oh fuck, heart sank. What happened, she looks around 10 years older than her picture, around 20 kg heavier, greasy hair and spots. She was just after coming from work and looked wrecked. What was the point of this! We went for a drink and I skulled three pints in less than an hour and made my excuses and left. Awful. I have more stories in the pipeline too!

6. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I did, but not on that night. We had a few other crap dates in between that. Including one where we got locked in Meb's house and he was passed out drunk with the keys in his pocket..

7. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

LOL

Mebs likes this.
  8. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Ah yes, I think brandy was involved in that... :D

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  9. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

That could have been the time we were drinking chai brandy. It was toxic Mebs. TOXIC! A 3/4 mug of brandy! You had to drink mine, I believe.

Mebs likes this.
  10. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

A "mug" of brandy......?!
    Now I have forgotten about the girl on the bench, and wanna know where the feck is dis bar??