1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best and worst dates

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by Mebs, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

10400452_1293782090636990_1353371752740550061_n.jpg
    Here's a picture of monkeys drinking chai. I felt it was apt.

2. Lifeapprentice

Lifeapprentice Well-Known Member

Haha good stories.

I got one:

I met one from the internet too.
    When you only see a pic of the face , she is a fatso in disguise.

'nuff said.

BurtMeister3000 and Corvid like this.
  3. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

View attachment 100
    The middle one looks like me, just after telling the one on the left to "look over there" while I steal his brandy and saying "fug off" to the one just gaping at me!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    lilbigman, BurtMeister3000 and Corvid like this.
  4. Cali Girl 510

Cali Girl 510 Well-Known Member

HHHMMMMM........ The worst date I ever had.....

Way back when I was in high school I was supposed to meet my boyfriend in front of a specific theme park ride at a certain time. He had never been on a roller coaster so I was excited for his first time to be with me.
    As I keep looking for him as the hours pass, I start getting really mad. I mean, we were really specific so where was he?? Me being the roller coaster junkie that I am, the wait was forever! As the day starts turning into night I knew I was wasting precious coaster time so I said fuck it and left the spot. After about an hour, I happened to cross back by the meeting spot and happened to see him and his friend. I ran up to him demanding answers! I was pissed!
    He told me that they didn't see me at the meeting spot so they went around the park and was riding rides the whole time. Are you fuckin' kidding me?! I was right there (pointing to where I was) ! Oh I was pissed!
    After awhile, I calmed down and forgave him and hopped on one last ride before they closed the park. I mean, what else could I do??

lilbigman, BurtMeister3000 and Corvid like this.
  5. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

So did you get the ride in the end? :Aha :

6. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

:Aha :

Cali Girl 510 and Corvid like this.
  7. Cali Girl 510

Cali Girl 510 Well-Known Member

LOL! No. We both went home.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  8. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

I remember another date that I went on and the girl kept going to the toilet to do coke! That wasn't the weird thing though... it was that she didn't offer me any :roflmao:

lilbigman and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  9. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

Feck that. But it's not much for a bad date. I would have at least left you with a cringey, awkward atmosphere. Least a guy could do. At a funfair, it probably would have involved waltzers and yesterdays' dinner. Mebs would have had a few pints and disappeared. Fossilhead would probably have started humping your leg. See how you've missed out?!

10. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

Yes, that is odd. Once I went on a date with this girl who used to make weird allusions towards being transgender. I was messaging her one day and typed FFS, and she replied, what, Facial Feminisation Surgery? :) She named her bicycle saddle after a penis. And when I asked her why she left her home country and didn't speak to her family, she said that she did something that really upset them.. She was really tall too. Maybe I'm reaching? Lucky I didn't..