1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Break-ups/Friendship Endings

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by Mebs, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Just curious to hear some interesting break-up stories, tales, how you did it, how they did it to you.

Also, how you have fallen out with friends, did it come as one big bust-up, a gradual disintegration of interests, or was there a "Yoko Ono" in their lives!

So this is just a thread about discussing the end of intimate relationships or friendships. It can either be funny, interesting, or simply a way for you to deal with what you went through :)

2. lilbigman

lilbigman Well-Known Member

Ok, I had an interesting experience not to long ago. I was seeing a woman for around 3 weeks or so. Well she started talking love and wanting to spend the rest of her life with me and whatnot, and to be honest I really wasn't looking to get serious. She knew that as I made no secret about my intentions. Well one night I go out with my buddies to watch a game. The next morning the texts start asking where I was last night. I told her I went out with some buddies for the game. She says "well the game was done at 10:30 and you wern't even home at 11:30 yet". I'm like well we...wait.... what? How do you know when I got home? Um... can we say stalker!? I knew I had to end this relationship as it was going in a direction I wasn't comfortable with. So I told her I was sorry, but I just don't think things were going to work. Well she went to pleading and begging to getting angry and trying to guilt me, to eventually down out threats. Get this, she said, if I won't be with her then she hates me and hopes I die. Then says "Do you like your legs? You better walk as much as you can while you still can". What!? Did you just seriously threaten to break my legs if I don't continue to see you? Dang that's definitely a first for me! Wow, those Latina's are a feisty bunch!!

BurtMeister3000, Mebs and Kitsune like this.
  3. Kitsune

Kitsune Staff Member

Well, that explains a lot. :tonguewink: Good call lilbigman, I think that would have gotten worse before it got better. Love those feisty Latina's though.

Not many romantic relationships to speak of, but have had a few good friendships go south. Too long of stories, but I would say I learned one thing for sure. Go with your gut.
    The mind tries to rationalize, the heart tries to reason...but when the intuition is screaming loud, listen. It's trying to tell you something. :thumbsup: (y)

Mebs, BurtMeister3000 and lilbigman like this.
  4. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Wow, lilbigman!

Yep, that one screamed crazy at you. Best to take her advice and use your legs to run! Run I tells ya!!!

Mebs and lilbigman like this.
  5. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Haha LBM,you really were unlucky to land Selma Hayek on crack :D Lucky you escaped with your testicles intact!

6. lilbigman

lilbigman Well-Known Member

Right!? I still lock my doors when I'm home alone at night. :anguished:

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  7. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

Blame it all on PE....... you rock her with the shocker and drop her.
    Poor girl is going thru withdrawals, that's all ! :rolleyes:

Mebs and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  8. Cali Girl 510

Cali Girl 510 Well-Known Member

Hey now! Not all Latina's are crazy!! You had better apologize before I gut you like a fish!! :Bomb:

Oops there I go again. As I was saying. Not all of us are crazy.:D

Mebs, BurtMeister3000 and FossilHead like this.
  9. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

(Careful, she sounds kinda crazy)

Cali Girl 510, Mebs and FossilHead like this.
  10. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

Bwaahahaha!

(Ah, shit....now I am second-guessing myself: prolly shouldn't have laughed, and definitely shouldn't have posted me laughing. Think I may have to delete this post for safety's sake. OK, so I actually prayed a bit about it, and Jesus says he can protect me, but Corvid is fecked)

Cali Girl 510, Mebs and Corvid like this.