1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clemintine Ford

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by Mebs, May 7, 2016.

1. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

2. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

Is this woman really a leading feminist or is she a self proclaimed leading feminist? Looks like someone with low intelligence attention whoring on Twitter. She strikes me as the kind of overweight woman who'd sleep with almost any man, but complains about them constantly.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  3. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Yep, she is a horrible woman. The real thing that pisses me off with this is the double standard, she remains on twitter and non of her posts are censored, yet anti-feminists/MRA's etc say something pretty tame in comparison and are banned under some bullshit about cyber violence against women.

4. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

No way,really? Such bullshit. She has gotten people fired from their jobs and everything.

5. BurtMeister3000

Yep, she writes for a newspaper and gets to spew such vile filth, we have Julie Bindel here in the UK who does similar and in the US there is Jessica Valenti. I was just reading a tweet by Clementine actually..

6. BurtMeister3000

Oh forgot to add, Clementine Ford has cock blocked me on twitter, I dunno how, I've never tweeted at her.

7. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

I'm betting that she cock blocks quite consistently........ she seems a major man-hating, self-loathing, poorly-educated piece of :poop:

8. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

How did she block you on Twitter when you never even messaged her or anything? That is odd.

9. BurtMeister3000

I have no idea. I saw someone I was following say they went to her profile page an they were already blocked, so I thought I would go and check it out, low and behold I'm blocked too.