1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
The Plan of Attack

Feel free to join in the chat now!

Click the reply button at the bottom of discussions to comment!

Conor McGregor

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness, and Diet' started by Mebs, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

I am sure all of you have heard of Conor McGregor at this stage, whether you follow UFC or not. While being a mouthy and obnoxious character, he can certainly back up his talk in the cage. His level of fitness and athleticism is almost unmatched in the UFC. Here is a cool video of the science behind his moves:

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  2. Lifeapprentice

Lifeapprentice Well-Known Member

Wow that guy is quick, he could probably knock me out four times before I could clench my fist !

Mebs likes this.
  3. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

I know, tell me about it! For someone who does martial arts, seeing his reaction times like that is insane. 0.3 seconds! Wow, just wow... No wonder he knocked out Aldo in 13 seconds haha

4. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

5. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

Longtime UFC and MMA fan, and definitely like Conor...not to mention the fact that he's a good old Eire boy
    Éirinn go Brách!

6. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

I initially didn't like him and thought he was all talk but now I see the mouthiness and arrogance is really intelligent self-promotion and showbiz,not really him at all. His fighting technique is brilliant,smooth-flowing and dynamic,very unconventional.

Supposedly they are thinking McGregor and Robbie Lawler for UFC 200! I have wanted this fight for ages,would be a brawl.

7. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

Yep, that would be a great fight......and to think that Robbie Lawler had been "written off" as a has-been---- and he did disappear from the radar screen almost completely---- but just look at him now!

Mebs and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  8. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Lawler has some evil hands. He was out for a good while with a hip injury I believe.

Mebs likes this.
  9. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

He is arguably the most entertaining fighter to watch in UFC,all of his fights are brawls. Awesome fights and has a chin made of rock! Such a nice guy too.

Looking forward to McGregor and RDS.

10. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Who saw the press conference between Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz? It was brilliant! I cannot wait for this fight. Someone with a good reach, aggressive as fuck, and talks as much trash talk as McGregor can! Diaz will be fun to watch :)