1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy theory?

Discussion in 'Generally Speaking' started by BurtMeister3000, Dec 5, 2016.

1. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

2. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

Interesting read indeed.

Money is power, and power corrupts. You will always find someone somewhere willing to twist facts just by a bit to focus on the parts that serves their own agenda. Only when there is a great devastation in the outcome of such actions that the real side of the story surfaces and gets believed.

Personally, I think that GMO food is a huge health hazard. Its still very early to be sure of its safety. I think that the research done in the field is still in its infancy stages. We are nowhere near the capability to master the genes and control them with 100% certainty that there will be no butterfly effect. You just never know what changes it will trigger. Many things can go wrong.

While it is fiction. I think the movies "Jurassic Park" can give us a little hint. These changes can damage the environment. Or pose a great danger on those consuming such modified products.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  3. BurtMeister3000

It does make me wonder if they are doing mass experiments on people to see what the results will be.

Master-gauge and MrSpock like this.
  4. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

There was a crazy push for Soy products back then. They made it into everything. Even child formulas. Infants suffered from extreme health issues in the 70's and they had to stop. Sadly, there are still proponents for Soy products. But its no longer that magical food.

Soy was originally a food for animals. Businesses pay a portion of their profits funding research supporting Soy, so you get all the goodness it can do, completely ignoring the fine print. I think taking something out of context makes that easy.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  5. Master-gauge

Master-gauge Well-Known Member

U hit the nail on the head there Burty.. It sounds nuts, but really it's not that hard for a government entity do.. It is so easy to for them to slip something in the Flu vaccines here, track them, who received them etc. for example.. Like say that they wanted to give u a disease, cancer, etc. (I still say that Swine Flu was one "H1N1").. Or do chemical spraying of areas to see the effects on people.. Who really is there to stop them?? No one..

Here is something personal for me I'll share.. in '09 I contracted H1N1 at the height of the out break... It was serious, I likely only had 1 or 2 days and would have died or had permanent brain damage from fever temp, I was told this later.. I was a lab confirmed case.. Guess what Anti-Biotic I was given?? Had almost every letter of the alpha bit in it and it treats Anthrax!! Also the AB ruins joints this is in the side effects card.. My knees and ankles have never been the same since then.. So I now say I'm immune to something, but to what?? OR was my life shorten from the experience??? I will never get the answers Scully..... :alien:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    MrSpock and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  6. BurtMeister3000

Damn, that is scary stuff!

Master-gauge and MrSpock like this.
  7. Master-gauge

My lungs are still not the same from it ether.. I've been weaken by it, I noticed I went down hill since then... Still can cough like there is something there and that was 7-8 years ago now.. When u stop and think, there is nothing stopping any country from inflicting these kinds of things on their or other peoples.. The Sword dangles by but a thread!!

BurtMeister3000 and MrSpock like this.
  8. Master-gauge

Just thinking about this again how easily something can be done like this.. A more overt example would be when the Russians came back to a village not that long ago where a chopper was shot down the day before, and they dumped out chlorine gas on the people.. Simple, very effective, and permanent.. Ha, and another one I just thought of off the top of my head.. Who really invented phenol?? That is very deadly shit right there, 2 g's and that is it in 2 hrs for a person.. Why is something that toxic and chemical like out of the government's control??

Forget the gun control, all that needs to be done for a terror attack, is that crap released into food at a food court somewhere or put in the water supplies as it absorbs thru skin.. I expect to see that on the news some night.. It is way too easy for Islamic asshat's to get a hold of it.. If drug dealers can, so can they.. Did the government release it for production to clean up on drug users because of their drag on the system??? Very possible.. Almost sounds like the wonder drug for causing death...

I want to go back and hide in about 1995 please.. Things were good around here then!!! lol The X-files where still new on the TV to watch!! :love: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    BurtMeister3000 and MrSpock like this.