1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female Language Translator

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by BurtMeister3000, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

This is so true! I love when you manage to have the balls to say - "you heard me" haha. That goes down like a lead-balloon!

lilbigman and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  2. Cali Girl 510

Cali Girl 510 Well-Known Member

LOL! While I would agree about most of them..... not all of them fit. I feel that it all depends on the relationship and the connection between the couple.

3. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

Latina woman says: "I'm not crazy".
    Latina woman means: "I'm hella cray cray. Henifer Lopez on crack eating yoghurt without a spoon at a bus stop crazy.. So fucking well be nice to me, or else!!!"

4. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

5. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

She says: "What do you want for breakfast/lunch/dinner?"

She means: "That's nice,what are you cooking me for dinner? Hmm maybe cook something else"

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  6. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

She says: OMG you look fab hun.

She means: I see you tarted yourself up for your Facebook pic and are fishing for compliments. Please compliment me when I do the same.

7. Tow1994

Tow1994 Well-Known Member

Are you planning on getting women on here? Because for some this might seem veeery sexist.
    If they have humor, it will be hilarious of course ;)

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  8. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Women are already here, but the site is primarily aimed at guys.

9. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Ahh the thread is just joking around. Some of our female partners post here and get a kick out of a few of these.

Tow1994 likes this.
  10. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

Hello, welcome!

I agree. We need to talk to women just like they're other men... but then that would be rude and considered sexist. So, we need to talk to women like they're women... but that is now considered sexist. Emm, we need to be very careful of how we speak to women, constantly inventing a new language of "safe" words we can use, and show them much more preference and respect than we show men, or than men get shown by women... but that is sexist by definition.

Conclusion: Sexism (noun) The argument no woman can lose and no man can win. Therefore, sexism itself must be sexist.
    I know some people are going to take issue with this statement and find it hard to argue with, so I've included the word "tits", the use of which could be considered inappropriate and sexist. But, in the interest of fair mindedness and gender equality, I'm also including the word "bollocks".

Your move internet.