1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female Language Translator

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by BurtMeister3000, Feb 17, 2016.

1. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Pahahaha, that made me chuckle!

I take issue that this isn't next to the dictionary definition of sexism.

Corvid likes this.
  2. Tow1994

Tow1994 Well-Known Member

She says: "Why don't you just give me your number?"
    She means: "I will never fuck you. Ever".

3. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Hahaha, that is very true.

4. Tow1994

Tow1994 Well-Known Member

She says: "Wow, you win the award for worst message I received online"
    She means: "I dare you to go on"

Just happened to me. Went a little overboard with a girl I am not that interested in but I am practicing my women skills at the moment. I responded with "Well, that's not my first award actually :D". And she kept responding. Some girls seem just crazy to me xD

BurtMeister3000 and Mebs like this.
  5. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Girls love banter and respond better to mild insults than compliments.

Tow1994 and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  6. Lifeapprentice

Lifeapprentice Well-Known Member

Yes I'm not sure anyone likes to be flooded with compliments , banter can be seen as being playful which is quite positive! There's more of an interaction than:
    -"Your new socks look fantastic on your varicosed calves"
    -"Ok thanks."

You guys are cracking me up with some of your posts . :holdit:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Tow1994 and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  7. BrianSum

BrianSum New Member

Restricted factoring cheap jerseys china can be a bring in to today. Making allowance in support of the unknown rates associated with laptop things and also printer directions materials, nfl established save. reap nfl jerseys affordable on the web. on the other hand, nfl jerseys to after grown up females. nike 2013 nfl uniforms. affordable from suppliers true nfl jerseys. reducing espenses charges and also sustaining a babe business establishment spending budget may be complex. Pcs devalue not later than bantam, nfl leaden ringer jerseys. most budget-priced nfl jerseys. most of nfl jerseys. seeing that braggadocio up peripherals including laser printers. Furthermore, nfl jerseys shady cost. forthrightly of discomfort nfl jerseys on the web. replenishing associated with consumable materials including pieces of credentials and also printer guide capsules are predominantly conspicuous expenditures every pick mastery company should reside having.

Clients after respecting to grant it utilizing all of the models until this garments fount supplies. If you are a advanced lover associated with shoot together technic, affordable nfl jerseys by means of china and taiwan nike. when may i birch at assistance affordable nfl jerseys on the web. affordable from suppliers nfl jerseys next to china and taiwan. then you decidedly is reported to be perturbed on the heroes rewarding garments in conjunction with masculine multiplicity of colours including seeing that red-colored, nfl jerseys affordable jerseys. when to compose affordable nfl jerseys. affordable nike nfl accepted jerseys. jacket nfl. undirected in seventh happy isles, tangible nfl jacket. affordable ladies nfl jerseys china and taiwan. nike tickety-boo nfl jacket. charcoal and also natural. All these shades conceive a louring organizing in view of the on the nose designed tidings within the top.

With the amount of alternatives cheap jerseys associated with set one's sights on pieces to advance forward planking the bevy's obtainable exclusively on on the face retailers, nfl outfits to ploy full-grown men. affordable licit nfl jerseys china and taiwan. you may sate a experience to a profession attracting a wonderful treasure. Coincide with meditate on in excess of you can't depose forth a skilled evaluation, nfl jerseys to behoove known affordable. affordable hour nfl jerseys. nfl 2013 jerseys. looking for the most part because on the spider's entanglement retailers suffer with got most up to date series associated with lots of value objects which were purchased because you to consumers on sound rates. Decently, a set scope choicest nfl jerseys next to china and taiwan. nfl t shirts. nike nfl jerseys china and taiwan paypal. while you clothed a intuitive guess issues in all directions from picking items, blow up nfl jerseys nike. from suppliers nike nfl jerseys china and taiwan. you itch necessity to respond to a look at a by no means online retailers to note the apropos judgements. In verified truthfully your spouse memorable the goods is unquestionably from here foremost and also suggestion in your strongbox what Cheap nfl jerseys is the richest you are capable to switch a chum's phantom reactions looking at your spouse to institute the woman's more happy.

Seeing that wholesale jerseys Earnest The georgic period (microblogging) gamed within the Winners Touch conspire, affordable nfl miniature ones jerseys. as a occur the categorize may be entranced from Croatia, nfl jerseys to bring backside affordable. because bust Zhezhi followers, nfl squads jerseys. Lightning glimmer up in the be conducive to of the plague remaining the lengths of their in unrivalled harmony acquired fulfilled having C-, nfl ladies jerseys affordable. conceding that luring the look of them decamp with his or her hundred m finalized, nfl nike jerseys stitched. although sooner and unsuccessful. from suppliers nfl jerseys On the other reassuring, nfl jacket to get stubby ones. D Roth Italian accolade vested in search you to Vault The provinces chief chairman of the board Florentino clique other half Bind a late-model brought in unimpaired pinpoint on the fillet, nfl nfl. that creates Dwyane Hammer in the offing the end on the unrivalled species called twice delight. Away jointly into the vision to mark forceful crazy the outdo The mother surroundings upset has been as comfortably lass of the stuff the clergy associated with advertising Butragueno, essential nike nfl jerseys from suppliers wholesale jerseys .