1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
The Plan of Attack

Feel free to join in the chat now!

Click the reply button at the bottom of discussions to comment!

Ghosts

Discussion in 'Spiritual and Mental Well Being' started by Party, May 2, 2016.

1. Party

Party Well-Known Member

So this is the spiritual thread, didn't know where else to post this. So about ten years ago I put down a cat, my cat, Wydell, Wydell?..yes. Named I'm after someone who couldn't make correct change at a Hardee's , our bill came to $12 something, gave him a $20, he tryed to give me $12 bucks in change, no, Wydell. He slept with me every night, the cat,
    right next to my head, he purred sometimes so loud he'd wake me up. He was a BIG cat, pushing 20 lbs, so he moved the bed when he jumped up or walked around.

So every once in awhile, in the morning after my wife has left, her cat with her. I feel something jump up at the end of the bed, it moves towards my head, I feel a thump. Of course I look thinking it's our other cat, but no. WTF. Anyone else?

lilbigman and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  2. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

Nothing ever happened to me that I felt was 'supernatural' , at least as far as regards ghosts or spirits.

3. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Yeah, lots of spooky shit goes on around me, especially in my house. Not sure if I believe in ghosts but the supernatural phenomenons are too difficult to explain otherwise.

lilbigman, BurtMeister3000 and Party like this.
  4. Party

Party Well-Known Member

I just had a supernatural email exchange with a penguin, doing well, tried to convince him to come home. I miss and need him very much.

Ghostringer, Mebs, MrSpock and 3 others like this.
  5. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

I've had weird feelings of someone's/thing's presence, mostly when I was younger, but it could just be that I was imagining things. I remember waking up as a kid thinking someone sat on the edge of my bed, I actually thought it was the devil and the room started to spin. Really weird!

Another time, in my late teens, I remember waking up in the middle of the night feeling a presence in the room and I tried to sit up. But it was as if I was still partially asleep, but felt like I had been hit with a tranquilliser or something, my body felt that heavy! After trying to sit up for what seemed like half hour, I managed to sit straight up, fully awake and there was nothing in my room (I could move fine from this point). So I looked around, lay back down and went back to sleep.

Next time you chat with the penguin send our love.

6. lilbigman

lilbigman Well-Known Member

I have seen or been a part of a few strange things throughout the years. One was a bed. It was an older bed with a brass headboard. My mother got it from my uncle. She slept in it for less then a week, but said that when she would lay down at night, she would hear a clicking up the brass of the headboard. This happened a couple nights in a row until one night she heard the clicking followed by a feeling that someone sat on the bed next to her. Why she didn't just get rid of it then I will never know, but instead she gave it to me. I was only about 6 at the time. Everything was fine and I had it for about a month until one night she thought she heard something and came in to check on me. When she came in the room, I was sitting up in the bed talking to my closet. She asked me who I was talking to and I said "Ok then, you will get better" and then layed back down and went to sleep. She woke me up and made me come and sleep with her. The next day she told my uncle to come and get that bed out of the house. So he did and brought it home to give to his daughter who was the same age as I was. After a few days, she refused to sleep in the bed because she said that she heard tingling up the spine of the bed and swore that someone would sit down on the edge of the bed with her. So he took the bed out and junked it. A few weeks later we were over by my uncle's visiting and the bed was brought up in conversation. My uncle says "Well, did I ever tell you where I got that bed? I got it from a friend. It was his mothers who actually died in that bed. It was such a nice bed and they were going to throw it out so I took it knowing that you (my mother) needed a bed."

Mebs and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  7. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Whoa, that's freaky!

8. lilbigman

Another time when I was in my teens, some friends and I were dabbling around with witchcraft and more specifically a Ouija board. I remember going to the bathroom that night and there was this tin tray with bath toys in it, sitting on the top of the toilet. I did my business and went to wash my hands when I swore I heard someone whisper my name. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I had an uneasy feeling. I ignored it thinking my mind was playing tricks on me and turned the water on to continue washing my hands. Then I clearly heard my name much louder this time followed by a crash! I jumped and turned to look and that tin tray and all the toys were rolling around the bath tub! Scared the living shit out of me. To this day I have never messed with a Ouija board or anything involved with the occult again.

9. lilbigman

The most recent incident was about 8 or 9 years ago. I was sleeping in my bed and my son who was about 5 or so had a bad dream and came into my room. I woke to him screaming and crying "Daddy!! Daddy!!" I jumped up and said "What buddy, what's wrong?" He stood there in the doorway crying and told me he had a bad dream and wanted to sleep with me. I said "Ok well, come on in then". He was very apprehensive and the whole time was staring towards the end of the bed. Then he ran and jumped in the bed and pulled the covers over his head. So I held him and we both fell asleep. The next morning I asked him what happened last night. Why he didn't just crawl into bed rather then stand in the door way screaming. He said "Because of the dog" I said "What dog"? He told me that there was a really big dog with red eyes standing next to the bed staring at me so he was afraid to come in the room and apparently it moved down to the end of the bed when I woke up. I asked him if he could still see it and he said no, it was gone. That was very strange and gave me the chills. Ghost dog? Demon? Just a vivid imagination? I don't know, but I sure as hell hope it never happens again.

10. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Wow, sounds like there were a lot of weird things going on in your house and around you LBM!

I always hear creaks, noises, voices talking, pictures falling off the walls, sounds like people walking around upstairs when nobody is home. All of that kind of stuff happens in the house. It was really bad when we first moved into the house but not so bad any more. I have often felt presences too. Physically feeling really strange, lots of pins and needles, and this weird feeling, a full bodily coldness. Very strange sensations.