1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
The Plan of Attack

Feel free to join in the chat now!

Click the reply button at the bottom of discussions to comment!

Ghosts

Discussion in 'Spiritual and Mental Well Being' started by Party, May 2, 2016.

1. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

That's horrible about your cat, I'd say you were devastated. It's easy to forget that they're small, frail creatures. Sometimes when I'm playing around with my cat he gets kind of uncomfortable, and I have to check myself and remember that to him, I'm a massive powerful creature that could easily unintentionally harm him. At least your cat got a good home while he was alive, and was cared for.

Imagine that only recently, children used to get seriously ill all the time and die young. It was normal. Have no idea what that would be like. Empty seats in the classroom.

Party and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  2. Party

Party Well-Known Member

Ya. With my kids my cat just got lost in the mix for me. Also trying to build our business. But no excuse for me. And now he's haunting me but never feel threatened, when he is "there" I talk to him and try to get him to lay down next to my head, like he used to at bed time. Hope to be able to hold him in the after life, sooth his soul. He was a great companion and friend. I miss him quite abit.

Corvid and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  3. Party

Party Well-Known Member

Ok, so I had to report this, so intense. My wife had left for work, so I got up to pee, came back to bed. Just dozing off, needed sleep, long day ahead, six hrs of driving picking up stuff from my daughter's place for her return home. Her year of mission work was over and has two weeks at home before leaving again for Semenary. Lol maybe when she comes home again she can exorcize my dead cat from my bedroom.
    Ok so just dozing off, feel a heavy cat jump up at the end of the bed. My deceased cat was like 25 pound, big kitty, when he got on the bed, you knew it! So I turned my head, no cat, but could the bed moving. Laid back down closed my eyes to try to sleep. He starts walking up the bed toward my head, freaking a little, never felt this real. So he lays down next to my head like he use to. Huge chill down my spine! He's on the move down toward my feet, now back the other way to the head of the bed again. He's circling me, every time he's near my head another cold chill down my spine. Walks down to my knees and stands there, for about five minutes, kneads the bed once in awhile with his paws like cats do when they purr. About a twenty minute experience, let's just say I didn't get anymore sleep

Bedroom remodel starts in Sept, strange men in the bedroom, wonder how he'll react to them. I know how I would, LOL. Wonder if he'll come back afterward, or will he come to another room where we'll be at night?

BurtMeister3000 and MrSpock like this.
  4. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

Depends on what he is attached to, the bed or the bedroom.

Party and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  5. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Spooky stuff.

MrSpock likes this.
  6. Party

Party Well-Known Member

Well it's a new bed. Old one got worn out, LOL. Gave it to my son when he moved out, stains and all. Told him, "Oh if this bed could talk!"

MrSpock and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  7. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Good bed then? Plenty of mileage, but still good for more.

Party and MrSpock like this.
  8. Party

Party Well-Known Member

I hope so. He is blessed downtown in size but messed up internally. Can never be a father without a lot of medical intervention and pain. 1 in 60,000 birth defect but a mild case so he lived, Thank God. He's a great kid, I loved him the minute I saw him on the warming bed after birth. He jerks off with two hands and room to spare. But no new stains to the bed, unless there hers, dry ejactulater

9. Party

Party Well-Known Member

I think that when I die, I'll become a ghost. I'm in poor health, at 54, have requiring chest pain. Don't rely care. I figure my ghost cat and I will watch my wife and some big dicked stud screw on my bed, kinda looking forward to that and finally see what's she's capable of, assuming I can keep the cat off the bed.

10. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

So you are trying to say that the cat is trying to watch you and your wife in bed? ;)

Party likes this.