1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
The Plan of Attack

Feel free to join in the chat now!

Click the reply button at the bottom of discussions to comment!

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Say Hello' started by Dick Whammy, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Dick Whammy

Dick Whammy Member

I'm new, obviously. Thank you for having me. I was graciously invited to join by some great people and I'm thankful for that. I'm friendly and I don't bite, so feel free to contact me about anything and everything. I'm a graphic design professional and printer and signmaker,,,,,I'm gonna stop now (lol). I've got experience with relationships, both successful and disastrous with cluster B personalities. I'm pretty active, inspirationally on Facebook and have several of my own groups. I am a devout believer in love despite some hardships I've experienced. I've taken a spiritual stance in life, but only as of recent. Devastating situations tend to squeeze us like toothpaste thru a tube when we are in need of change. My tube is pretty darn long! LOL Wishing you all a great day and thanks for reading. :)

2. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Well, I've already said it, but welcome anyway.

Hope you enjoy.:thumbsup: (y)

Kitsune, Mebs and Dick Whammy like this.
  3. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Great to have you on board mate! It is so cool to see more and more of the familiar faces in here. I look forward to seeing a few of your threads from all you have learnt over the past few months.

p.s. his graphic designs are awesome guys!

4. Dick Whammy

Dick Whammy Member

Thanks Mebs. Thanks for hyping my designs too. Sincerely it's appreciated. I have come a long way. You know me from the past,,,,and you'll hear my experiences in nearly everything I talk about,,,,,,such life changing stuff I've gone thru....I do and don't wish it on my enemies. I really thought my life was in for wonderful changes....I won't lie, there were a couple of good changes or "routines", but the bad was truly bad. It's good to be among friends. I can safely and sincerely say that people I've met online, like yourself Mebs, proved to be the most worthwhile people in my life. I'll never forget those that helped and supported me.......maybe I'll write a post on that, as down and out as it was. It may give some hope to those that need it.

FossilHead, Mebs and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  5. Lifeapprentice

Lifeapprentice Well-Known Member

You are very welcome Dick whammy !
    Glad to have you aboard.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  6. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

I had greeted you on your Profile page back when you first joined, but want to welcome you, again!
    Oh, and I do LOOOOOVE those Cluster B folks........they're such a joy to all around them!! :rolleyes:

7. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

No problem mate. You went through some shitty events. But at least you are alive to tell the story ;) Onwards and upwards my friend! Things will get better. Nietzsche was right most of the time when he said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Dick Whammy and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  8. Dick Whammy

Dick Whammy Member

I think we need to save that for another post in another place...... talking about death that is. :)

BurtMeister3000 and Mebs like this.
  9. Kitsune

Kitsune Staff Member

Glad to have you with us DW!

Absolutely, your insight (and sick humor :D) are more than welcome.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  10. lilbigman

lilbigman Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard DW. Good to see you here. :)

Party and BurtMeister3000 like this.