1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
The Plan of Attack

Feel free to join in the chat now!

Click the reply button at the bottom of discussions to comment!

Hello My Fellow Peeps..

Discussion in 'Say Hello' started by Master-gauge, May 26, 2016.

1. Master-gauge

Master-gauge Well-Known Member

Hi all!! :thumbsup: (y)

Master-gauge here.. I finally found my way over to Growing core.. Good to see y'all here.. As most know already, I'm more of a PE vet now from "the gym".. It will be 3 years this Nov since going down the road to changing my life in all aspects.. Looking forward to chatting with u guys, and making some new friends!!

MG

Party, Mebs and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  2. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Hey Master Gauge, welcome to the Core!

Glad to have a PE vet on board. We have a little but growing PE section here, so hopefully your expertise will add to the knowledge base we have begun!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the site also! Check out the fitness and diet section we're currently improving too.

Have fun!

Party, Master-gauge and Mebs like this.
  3. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Hey Master-gauge, thank you for coming over, you are very welcome :) The aim of the site and scope we cover is a little broader than general PE sites, so hope you find some of this information interesting. Check out a few of the articles on the homepage too.

4. Master-gauge

Master-gauge Well-Known Member

Yeah I find with the Gym site, it's great for PE and there are a lot of great members to talk to.. But there is a lot of testosterone-alpha type thinking, and there are guys that clearly have no clue chiming in with bad info that others pick up on and take as gospel.. Really there is so much info to wade thru for something it's mind boggling..

Not so much if u are looking for info on dating, talking to women (I don't mean pick up, I mean how to carry on around them socially, the do's & don'ts, etc).. Right down to condom selection, philosophy on life and the best ways to live it without the mistakes that others have made over the years..

I PM with a young guy over there now, and it's more to life's fun and obstacles then PE really.. Those subjects are shot down in the forums before they start..

Probably the biggest thing I would like to see here, is getting more women join this group and chime in with their views on the female mind, life and how it all works with them in a safe place to chat..

Mebs, BurtMeister3000 and Party like this.
  5. Party

Party Well-Known Member

MORE WOMEN! Me like women! Like berry much.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  6. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Cool, good to have you on board master-gauge. We are still very new so developing and expanding is our key concern at the moment, so if you know of anyone that might be interested in the site or the stuff we post about just let them know :)

We are trying to steer clear of just PE or any testosterone-fuelled stupid bravado from the site if possible. PE is discussed here but it is only a single topic rather than completely encompassing the entire site.

7. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

Welcome Master Gauge. We like the idea of sharing life experiences for learning purposes or just to vent. Look forward to seeing a few threads with that in mind.

8. Lifeapprentice

Lifeapprentice Well-Known Member

Welcome M-G!

BurtMeister3000 likes this.