1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
The Plan of Attack

Feel free to join in the chat now!

Click the reply button at the bottom of discussions to comment!

Hi

Discussion in 'Say Hello' started by IsThereHope, Feb 15, 2016.

1. IsThereHope

IsThereHope Member

Hello everyone, I noticed you have a section on your forum about sexual health, but I couldn't see it for some reason as a guest, so I decided to take the plunge and sign up.

I don't know if the penis enhancement bit of your site is for real, but I sure hope so as I have suffered with premature ejaculation now for years and my girlfriend, despite being supportive would like our time together to last longer.

Sorry about spewing my problems on your say hi page, but I'm very frustrated with this and I want to do something about it!

Any advice or help you could give me would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Kitsune, Mebs, MrSpock and 3 others like this.
  2. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

A warm welcome to you, Hope......and there definitely is!
    There is a great deal of accumulated wisdom, here, and I feel certain that this group will be able to help you with the issue!
    The question about whether or not PE truly works is a common one. I myself was a skeptic when I began! Please don't let your doubt prevent you from keeping an open mind, and trying a good beginner's routine. I feel sure you will see positive results if you do!

Best,
    FH

3. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Welcome to the Core Hope!

We are much more than just a PE forum, but this is one area we have a good amount of experience in dealing with. I would encourage you to not only work on this one area of your life, but to incorporate it into a fitness and clean eating program.

Head on over to the PE forum (this is invisible to non members until they sign up for age restriction reasons) for further information on how to help combat Pre E and get yourself progressing on one of our routines. We do have yet to add more routines to what we currently have there, but have recently launched and have been very busy, but we will do our best to help you.

Burty

4. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

Exactly right!

Please don't be afraid to ask specific questions, OP.......if we don't have a thread, yet, to refer you towards (or maybe even if we do!), we can likely answer your question directly

5. IsThereHope

IsThereHope Member

Thank you for your warm welcome. I will head over there and take a browse, I like to read things thoroughly before jumping in, so I'll be having a good read.

6. Lifeapprentice

Lifeapprentice Well-Known Member

Well you are very welcome!

7. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

Welcome to The Plan of Attack, IsThereHope! :D

And I assure you that there is indeed hope and lots of it!

Feel free to post about any issue you have and I am sure the team here can help you with it.

Premature Ejaculation can be treated. And you can learn to last as long as you want. Part of it, is that you need not worry, anxiety is not helpful in this situation.

8. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Hey, welcome to the forum IsThereHope! I advise you to have a look at the edging thread and our kegels one also, they are quite helpful for premature ejaculation :)

9. Kitsune

Kitsune Staff Member

A big, warm welcome to ya IsThereHope !

Thanks for joining, and kudos for the courage to seek help. Well done.

Yep, whether it's mainly physiological or psychological, there is help, and hope. It will take some time and effort, but you've come this far, a bit more is well worth it.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, or to just have a bit of fun with us. We don't bite...but I hear there's one who nibbles. ;)

MrSpock and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  10. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

MrSpock and BurtMeister3000 like this.