1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Be Good At Being Single??

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by Master-gauge, May 31, 2016.

1. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Nah, I manage to wrestle and keep up with my critter.

Party and Master-gauge like this.
  2. Master-gauge

Master-gauge Well-Known Member

Lol, gotta keep up on the cross fit then so I don't go to poop!!! lol

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  3. Party

Party Well-Known Member

Did someone say "Poop"? I'll be right back.........

Wait, sorry......

Ok. Great thread idea. So having been with one gal for 36 yrs for better and worse I really have no advise for you young studs. I was born at a different time. I hope that the commitment we've had together has rubbed of on my two kids.

As I've mentioned else where my son is moving out, I know he's scared, I'm scared for him. I'm concerned he feels like he is being pushed out , I hope not. He's only 30 Minutes away and plans to come home on his days off which I'm ok with. He has friends here and I don't want him driving after a few beers. Actually after I thought about it, he is doing something I never have, living completely alone, it scares me! I had my gal, my college roommates, my parents, my mom, never really alone, he won't even have his cat.

So, anybody got some advise for him, I'm at a loss. I wish he had a girl, or a roommate, but he will go home to a dark , empty apartment most nights. I won't even mention my issues right now. Granted I desire my privacy back, hanging right now, spent two hrs with the Mrs Today, and have been naked most of the day. Buuuuttt, I'm gonna miss talking sports with him, being involved with what interests him, whether I am or not, but just nodding my head and listening. I'm gonna mis him coming out of his room with his lap top left loaded with the latest crazy shit on Utube. Yesterday it was the top 10 crazy screwed up baseball plays. A few months ago it was the "F*ck her in the Pussy" series, I highly recommend it if ya haven't seen it. Would have never had that belly laugh if he hadn't been here. Got to stop, I'm tearing up.....

4. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

A puppy would keep him busy! Preferably one that is cute as hell and a little bugger at the same time!

Master-gauge and Party like this.
  5. Party

Party Well-Known Member

Yea we thought about that, but if he's gone for two days here, who walks the dog. He's used to cats, so thought about an older kitten. We've left our cats alone for more than ten days, couple littler boxes and boat load of food. Problem is when he comes home every week, his cat will know he's cheated on him, LOL. Cats are very emotional. I mean me ghost cat still comes to bed with me, jumped on the bed this morning after the Mrs went to work.