1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Bitchute the next free speech version Youtube?

Discussion in 'Generally Speaking' started by BurtMeister3000, Aug 9, 2017.

1. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

I came across this site after watching a video where the lady in the vid was very worried about censorship since she talks about very taboo subjects and she mentioned possibly moving over to this one which is more of a bit torrent site, so no servers that you can be removed from, everyone is the host. Just checked out a video at the site and it looks pretty good. Check it out....

The Corbett Report

MrSpock likes this.
  2. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

I agree. It has become a real nightmare lately, one would think this would be history by now.

Unfortunately they (big brother/corporations/etc) will find a way to target those sites and silence them. There is big money involved, and lots of politics.

Just the name Bittorrent now is considered taboo, because of all the copyright trolls extorting people for fake claims.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  3. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

How do they get rid of it without servers though? The memberships computers are the servers essentially with this I believe.

MrSpock likes this.
  4. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

The trackers that host the links, even though they are just text entries, lawyers misuse the laws (being too old for the subject matter) and make it seem to some courts as piracy. They also target the domain registrars and ISPs to block such sites and remove them from DNS entries. Hosting companies are also brought to court as well.

I think the same was being used against libraries long ago.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.