1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
The Plan of Attack

Feel free to join in the chat now!

Click the reply button at the bottom of discussions to comment!

Life "purpose"

Discussion in 'Spiritual and Mental Well Being' started by Lifeapprentice, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Lifeapprentice

Lifeapprentice Well-Known Member

It is interesting but this is survival at its best.

I have read a lot of the posts here, some are uninteresting, many are anxious or depressed, others sound like they accepted a fate forced on them, quite a few are just happy to get paid for a decent job and pursue their interests outside of them, and some suggest having your main interest as a job could just ruin it. As was said earlier , there's no incredible activity which withstand the repetitivity of daily work, done for hours, even more so if money is involved.

I agree on part of what you said on religion, I'm not sure how many of them don't really believe into it. I would say extremists are the ones who are trying to convince themselves more than the other ones, while at the same time others don't mind eating ham and having a beer every once in a while while still being muslims or whatever.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
    BurtMeister3000 and Mebs like this.
  2. Lifeapprentice

Lifeapprentice Well-Known Member