1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
The Plan of Attack

Feel free to join in the chat now!

Click the reply button at the bottom of discussions to comment!

Manipulator

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by Ghostringer, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Ghostringer

Ghostringer Member

Hello everyone, im new to this forums and i was recommended here by some people from P.EGym and as i was looking thru i found a very interesting post that is related to my experience. So i would like to share this here , i think its a little interesting and will open up the eyes of some people perhaps.

So i haven't talked about this in any other place, i have only talked about this to 1 of my friends and even yet i didn't throughout explain the whole situation since i felt like my ego was gonna be damaged.

Okay this is a long post but i think you will be satisfied as the story is very interesting and by far the most Manipulated story you might ever hear :).

I met this person 10 years go in middle school. He was a cool guy fun to hang around every now and then but he had one big flaw, he likes to "bully" people. He never did anything wrong to me in thos 10 years. In fact we use to hang out alot during our middle school years up to highscool. But guy was a bully at time(middle school), since he tried to bully me when we were younger and i use to get a little annoyed and throw him to the floor like playing around because it was very annoying.... I noticed he really didnt like that so ever since i stopped and he never really bothered me like that again, just occasionally would make little remarks but i messed with him back so it was for fun. I never liked to mess with him that much because he had a rough childhood and his mother died when he was very young and never really had her around( she was a drug addict).

Now fast forward to about 2 years ago, So this is where it starts getting interesting. I got a "special" condition at the moment and i havent been able to find somewhere that i can work with my condition. Ever since i have drifted away from everyone (because my condition) and he was the only person who would stick around me. That to me meant alot but i didnt really think about it too much. I just had in the back of my head hey if this guy is here during my hardest time he is a true friend. Alright, so me being a good friend would always give this guy a ride to pick up his kid from daycare (all the time) since i didnt really had a job or much to do i decided to help him out anyway that i can. Not to give myself a pat in the back or anything but i did what a friend should do during that time.

Fast forward to more recently about 8 months ago. I was able to find a girlfriend of long distance (since my condition made it very hard to settle down with someone close to me (she was an asian virgin), basically girl of my dreams. Alright, so we talked everyday thru Facebook messenger app since i didnt have a phone at the time. We talked for about 6 months right before she was heading back to Thailand. So i picked her up couple hundred miles away brought her back to my city and hung around for 3 days. Third day, mind you i have no phone i decided to ask this guy for a GPS since i knew he had one. So i go with my girl to go meet him up at a little Cafeteria. As we got there and we sat down, i instantly knew something was wrong... I noticed he had brought out his "bully" characteristics and he was pouring salt on my food... I just looked at him in the face as he was pouring it and he stopped. I didnt know why he did that i just assumed that he was being a little playful time cause i was with a girl but it doesnt bother me because ive never felt threatened or anything by him so i know that whatever he does im just gonna laugh it it cause he has been a good friend to me.... So after we finished the food, i decided to walk ahead and leave my girl in the back to say bye to him. My girl is very shy and quiet girl so she wasnt even paying any attention to what was going on in the cafeteria or to What this guy was even doing or saying. So i saw that my girl was in front of him i decided to turn around and walk away see what happens... Next thing you know i hear "hey look your girl wants a hug" i turn around and they hugged i was like hah thats kinda weird why would my girl want to hug him? As soon as we get back to the car the GPS wasnt working and my girl ask me to ask my "friend" i just smirked and proceeded. I though it was kinda silly that she wanted to hug him now she is asking for him... Fast forward to her flight back to Thailand, we were on the phone talking and as she was sitting and waiting she mentioned how this guy looks like my "friend" Right there i knew something was wrong... It almost seemed as if my girl liked this guy.
    I didnt make a big deal about it at the time. Few months later im talking to her and i was a little pissed about something and i mentioned to her "you hugged this guy behind my back" and she replaied saying No i didnt he hugged me. So i got mad im like why are you saying my friend did something like that! I was getting more mad. We stopped talking about it i brought it up a few weeks later and she finally conviced me that he hugged her..Mind you thru at all this time he would make little small comments like "your girls easy" and i even went as far as to tell her she was easy... Yeah thats how mad i was. I didnt understand how could she fall for this guy.... He was nothing.

So now im pissed, im asking her why did you hug him if he said he look your girl wants a hug and she swore that she didnt hear him say that she wasnt paying attention to what he was saying she was looking at my back. So she assumed it was just a goodbye hug. But that hug was enough to catch her attention.

In the process of all this i was trying to get a job with this guy (which later i found out he told the boss to not hire me). So i couldn't really confront him. I had to wait. So fast forward to about a month ago, i was very pissed at the whole situation and decided to call this guy, i asked him about the hug and he got very emotional with me.He said that he loved me like 10 times im his best friend and he had no intentions and he is so sorry! Almost cried to me. Ofc i wasnt satisfied with this... About a week later it all came back to me and i was filled with anger again, so i decided to put this guy in his place. I video chat my girl when this guy came over and i brought up the story of when they first met the hug and everything, and i made sure that the camera pointed at me and him and i then hit him with a light jab on his chin and i said "dont ever disrespect me like that ever again" at this point i felt but wasn't SURE that he had bad intentions. He ended up leaving right there and i was mad and told my girl "this is what you wanted to see right" This is the guy you fell for???? I was obviously extremely mad.

Sorry fellas for the long story but hang with me its about to end and it gets better!

So after all that i felt like i finally put him in his place and i felt better about myself. Through all this time i was wondering to myself something... How did this guy succeed in doing this? Whats going on what did i do wrong? I had the gut feeling somehow he was reading my messages of my girl thru facebook but i never though this was possible... Right??

One day out of curiosity i decided to check my "log in activity" and i noticed another phone logged in via Linux..... So i tripped out I changed my password many times and he would still log in! I was so confused until, I later on found out he was hacked into my computer browser watching everything that i do on my computer. He was logged in thru my wifi Via another router. Yes this is possible dont give anyone your wifi password! He was connecting thru my FB thru my browser where i had the password saved... I caught him using a Malware Anti Rootkit Beta version. I saw his phone connected to my wifi using an app.

So now at this point i realized everything was out on purpose and i felt like i was being hunted down... I was filled with wrath instantly.... Hatred anger everything filled that is enough to want to kill someone.... So i hunted this guy down... I went as far as to ask the guys that work at a store that we fill up chemicals and asked at what time this guy passes by, they told me early morning so i was there early morning for 2 weeks straight waiting to catch him.... So i decided to pull over the cafeteria where he hugged my girl, which is a block away form the store to load up chemicals and silly enough he was there.... at this point he knew that i knew everything! I started walking up to him and i noticed he tried to walk away to his car and i soon as he turned around to say hi, i grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against his car and scared the shit out of him. All he was saying is "what did i do wrong"?? I basicially told him that he fucked up and i was coming for him.. I wanted a piece of him for being so sneaky and manipulative when i had nothing but good intentions towards him for the past 10 years! I went back to my car and i teared a little since i didnt want to scare him like that... I still had love for a piece of shit person like him. Even after all that he did. He took my girl from me (we are still together) i felt defeated at some point and i finally got back some revenge.. But here is the deal. I dont want to be like him i dont want to ruin him, i dont want to ruin his confidence... I just want him to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness thats all that i want.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  2. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

People are weird man! Personally if it were me and this was eating away at me I would just keep my distance from this guy. Not worth the stress, I don't think. Although, I wouldn't get massively angry about it, it was just a hug after all. Maybe have been a little cheeky on his part. However the computer hacking stuff is a little stalky, so I would definitely have nothing to do with him after that.

Ghostringer and MrSpock like this.
  3. Ghostringer

Ghostringer Member

For ANYONE who read this far thank you. Im basically venting cause i went thru so much for the first time in my life i felt weak and emotional i felt cuckold i felt like my girl was dominated by some other guy and i just had to get her back but more importantly i had to stand my ground vs this guy that basically challenged me... To add to the story i would like to state that his last best friend killed himself.... And i am 100% sure that he manipulated him the same way he did me... This is a very ominous story and i hope that you guys are able to understand my drift clearly. One of the reasons why i made this is because i have a question to the audience... Do you think i did the right thing so far? Do you think i should beat him up for what he did ? does he deserve it? My plans are to make him submit to me i have no intentions of beating him up as that would be bullying in my opinion.

Anyways sorry for such a long post, but i felt very moticated to talk about this here because of this thread How to deal with manipulators

Very interested and related to my life right now. Im 25 years old a very skinny and passive looking guy but as they always say, you cant judge a book by its cover. I know my girlfriend is a little weak and she has no experience so i do not plan on breaking up with her because of this and i will not tell her about the whole hacking thing because i do not want her to know that he saw all her nudes! So i hope you guys enjoyed this story and im glad to have found this forums.

Thanks again sincerely.

BurtMeister3000 and MrSpock like this.
  4. Ghostringer

Ghostringer Member

True i always tell myself not to waste my time with people like that. But i have never experience a human psychology of this sort. Its amazing!

5. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Holy shit! Definitely stay away from this guy. Maybe even consider mentioning something to the police, he sounds a little dangerous. I wouldn't bother trying to make him submit or anything like that. I would make it clear to him that he needs to stay away. He doesn't sound like he is wired up right.

Ghostringer and MrSpock like this.
  6. Ghostringer

Ghostringer Member

Crazy story... And he is definitely fucked in the head. He completely misjudged me.

7. JadedBanana

JadedBanana Active Member

Hey bro! Keep your head up :thumbsup: (y)

8. Ghostringer

Ghostringer Member

Hey banana man, the crazy part is over with. Im the one in control now ;)

9. JadedBanana

JadedBanana Active Member

You were always in control bro!

10. Ghostringer

Ghostringer Member

Thanks banana man !