1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men on Strike

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by Mebs, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Kitsune

Kitsune Staff Member

Wow, pretty ridiculous about that tweet vid.
    Any group that uses manipulation to wrongly accuse and force an agenda through guilt should be disbanded. It's no longer serving a positive purpose.

Corvid and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  2. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

I don't think she's as much representing men as she is representing women. To me, it looks like she's recognised that feminism and 21st century western society has gone full fucktard on men, and she and other women are trying to show that feminists don't represent all women, that "not all women are like that". She's doing that by standing up for men and talking sense. She's more or less quoting male MRA and MGTOW content. She's probably noticed that men are opting out of marriage, relationships and even many social aspects of life where women are involved. In the long term, this is very, very bad for women as much as, or more than men. It lowers the number of men available for marriage (family and spousal support), breeds children lacking good male role models, damages the economy and the strength of any nation - in fact, a mass withdrawal of men from society hurts women much more than it will hurt men in the long run. Men and women need each other, but women need men more than feminists would like to admit. Men pay most of the taxes that contribute to benefits and the running of society, men fight in the wars that may prevent other more hostile men invading, men make up the bulk of the police forces and legal systems that feminists need for protection. Plus we do the shitty dangerous jobs at the low end, and nearly all the innovation and creation at the high end (STEM). If enough men opt out of society, all that collapses. The "patriarchy" would be reborn from the ashes, as women would have no choice but to partner up with the strongest men capable of providing food and protection - and where will all of them be? Opted out, feminised or gone. The remnants will only take women on their own terms then.

Some women also recognise that their sons and prospective partners could just opt out. There'd be no men to care for them or produce wealth for them, to serve them into their old age. Smart women recognise that. Many prominent feminists appear to be opportunistic professional victims - they don't really care about anyone but themselves, male or female. They don't care who they hurt, or what they break once they get gratification, attention, money in the immediate sense. The bulk of their most dedicated followers are simply angry women bursting with irrational hatred, looking for someone to unleash it upon. There are naive, or relatively innocent women caught up in it too, but they don't seem to stay with feminism for life as they realise that a) it hurts their chances of getting a shot at the best men, and b) they get sick of being hit on by some of the worst looking lesbians in the world. And yes, many radical feminists are wolves in sheeps clothing, terribly unattractive lesbians trying to draw the best looking women away from men. Yes, they would stoop that low, and some lesbians can pursue women rather aggressively.

Man's natural instinct is to protect woman, to sacrifice even his life for her. Women instinctively know this, and feminists play on this protective instinct in men, manipulate it by playing the victim and by clever use of media. Women, especially in the New Age movement have even begun to "define" masculinity, as in, tell men what it is to be a man, what's acceptable, what's not, how we should think, feel, act and speak. Keeping in mind, the bulk of these people have next to no understanding of the male experience or psyche. Make no mistake about it, there is a war on masculinity, and I'm happy that at least some women are speaking out against it, even if it is primarily out of self interest.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  3. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

Well-fucking-said, Cor!

I think you pretty much NAILED IT

Kitsune, BurtMeister3000 and Corvid like this.
  4. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

Thanks, nearly fell off my soap box somewhere round the middle of that..:thumbsup: (y)

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  5. FossilHead

FossilHead Staff Member

6. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Here's a vid by Karen Straughan I watched the other day where she responds to a viewers question "is feminism dying?". She does an excellent job of highlighting the hypocrisy with this crap and has put her personal safety on the line to expose it too.

This one too is a great (but long) watch! A very attractive, very intelligent woman here talks complete sense...

Mebs likes this.
  7. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

The second video - the girl is really hot. Don't have time to watch them tonight but will have a look at em over the weekend.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  8. BurtMeister3000

She sure is, but the further you get into the video, you realise that the stuff she is talking about she has experienced across a couple of different cultures. Its a little sad at the end though.

9. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Okay I read this book and I can say that I THOROUGHLY tecommend it to every one of you. I would recommend that every guy should read this book! I gave Corvid a lend of it today so he can probably add his thoughts in a few weeks also.

Corvid and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  10. BurtMeister3000

Which book?