1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Jobs From Home..

Discussion in 'Skills, Business and Finance' started by Master-gauge, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Master-gauge

Master-gauge Well-Known Member

I was talking with mebs awhile ago about this very subject... I've been getting screw with work and EI for a long while now, and I'm at a loss as what to do with time in between my apprentice jobs.. I've looked around the odd job market here continuously and I'm sick of the NO's I keep getting.. People find out I'm a registered apprentice they will not hire for the simpler jobs because they know I'll leave for a trade related job when the next one comes.. Plus there are plenty of "Mac's" out there to fill them.. Does anyone have any suggestions for like part time online work to do from home that I would not have thought of?? I know nothing of website design, etc. so that would be out of the picture..

BurtMeister3000 and MrSpock like this.
  2. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

As far as web design goes, if you are willing and have time for it, you can gain the required skills by taking online courses. You can mostly advertise your services online, and do the work from anywhere you like. But, its not an easy job, and you will be dealing with difficult people sometimes. Sort of like a high end fashion designer.

Master-gauge and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  3. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Yep, I would like to do something like that. It annoys me the system is the way it is. I think I was born too late. If I could build my family a shelter and live and share jobs with a small tribe, I think we could work the land and never be hungry and live a rewarding spiritual life without having to worry about council tax, income tax, rent, car insurance etc etc etc... I crave simplicity and meaning and I feel like I'm just going through the motions sometimes.

Master-gauge and MrSpock like this.
  4. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

I think the same as well. It was a simpler time.

5. Master-gauge

IF there ever was a socio-economic collapse in the near future I think things will definitely get simple fairly quick.. :eek: Things are way too complicated in the modern world as it is.. And I think u need to know calculus for doing tax returns here, haha..

6. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

You are right.
    I think it is the ever increasing expectations that society imposes complicates everyone's lives exponentially. At least in the economic sense, life in the country is simpler compared to the city.
    Depending on technology, and the quick life style we are living in nowadays adds to the problem.

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  7. BurtMeister3000

As always the problems are greed and people who try and organise everyone else's lives according to their beliefs from above. We could wipe out hunger in the world or focus our joint efforts on spreading life off planet, reaching out to the other worlds in case something happens to this one. However I sometimes think that economic collapse would be a good thing, but it would be nice to get a few months notice so we could make arrangements and plans to ensure survival without excessive struggle. I think the best thing to do would be form a tribe of like minded people, find somewhere relatively secluded and start farming and building shelters for everyone. Would be a great communal feel I think, unlike our isolated yet close human proximity existence in modern society.

8. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

Agreed. I think that trying to impose one's beliefs on others is a big part of the problem. Instead of celebrating what we all have in common, we fight over what we do not share. And those things won't even matter in facing the dilemmas we have.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  9. Master-gauge

I know what "Anonymous" has been posting lately and it looks very bleak.. I tend to believe them too, I don't know what it's going to take to get this planet back in the hands of the 99% without extreme losses.. All I wanted personally in life was a decent job to go to everyday, decent home for a lady and myself, etc.. Enough money to reasonably come and go on.. Just normal things.. Never asked to be famous or have sh*t loads of money, etc.. A decent existence, but willing to work for it..

Not to be continually harassed by government, at tax levels that reach "Loan Shark" status', and regulations that make absolutely no sense other then another source of revenue to fund the upper classes agenda's..

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  10. BurtMeister3000

I haven't seen a lot of what anonymous has posted lately. I see little bits here and there. I do try and keep an eye out for the wikileaks stuff. The only trouble with putting the world back in the hands of the 99% at this point in time, is many want peace and to live their lives, whilst there are a good many who want to create war. I think the world has only got more dangerous.