1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Jobs From Home..

Discussion in 'Skills, Business and Finance' started by Master-gauge, Jul 11, 2016.

1. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Quartz is also where it is found. I watched another video that said if you're looking in streams, looking for black sand is a good bet and on the internal curves of river beds.

I think we have to get permits over here, but I think stuff them. What they going to do if you start digging in the woods, arrest you?

Master-gauge and MrSpock like this.
  2. MrSpock

MrSpock Active Member

You never know BurtMeister3000. They always have something for everything.

I read about this technology that connects the body to a computer via "neural dust". Currently it is aimed for medical purposes. But since there is a computer to brain interface project currently in the works by the military, as well as another project to digitally store and transfer memories. I think there will be a time, soon, when we will be working online, all the time. Or in another happy dimension, we could benefit from it in many ways. Without big brother controlling everything.
    Either way, I would like to be online, and that way, I will BE online.

Tiny implant could connect humans and machines like never before

Master-gauge and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  3. Master-gauge

Master-gauge Well-Known Member

Yup forgot to mention that, we have sh*t "loades" (little pun there :giggle:) of quartz here it is everywhere so it only stands to reason.. One of the main things is gold veins run towards water.. I'm close to salt water and every vein ever found around here is heading to the salt water, there are even old mine shafts from the 1800's that flood with the tide around here.. No arrest but depending on how bad it was $25,000 fine is not nice!!! lol..

There is no way Mr. Spock that I will be signing up for the "Matrix"!!! haha.. That sir is some scary sh*t.. Could u image having that and then getting "hacked".. Holy Hell..

BurtMeister3000 and MrSpock like this.