1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas anti-masturbation bill moves closer to becoming law..

Discussion in 'Generally Speaking' started by Master-gauge, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Master-gauge

Master-gauge Well-Known Member

Just thought I would post this for some thoughts.. Personally I think it is time for the Right to nip this crap right in the bud!! Neo Nazi Feminism, ANTIFA, PETA, Prolifer's, Liberals... They all gotta go.. This is complete insanity!! Do they not know that sperm after a time is reabsorbed back into the male body for recycling if not used!? They just don't keep swimming around in there?? haha...

Politician's bill to fine men for masturbating as 'act against unborn child' moves closer to law

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  2. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

WTF?!

Is this a fucking wind up??? They are conflating two entirely separate issues. If they were going to outlaw dildo's and vibrators to clamp down on unauthorized female orgasms I could see a comparison, but attempting to link abortion with masturbation is stupid.

I can see why feminists are against men bashing one out though. They are completely against the "male gaze" and they just want full control of men in general.

3. Master-gauge

That's right Burty.. Feminism is nothing more then domination, it's not equalization (it's only rape if a man does it, etc. long speale I will not get into there) .. The Wage Gap, Blah, Blah, that is the sounds of me playing the worlds tinniest fiddle.. :giggle: When a female says she is a feminist I just laugh, smile to myself and think "oh boy, another write off"..

I don't take them seriously because of the all the crap the regurgitate that is so off base and so far left.. I personally think feminism and leftism is a form of mental disorder.. Like some combo of Elitism, Sociopath, psychopathic tendency's.. If u don't agree, they go psycho, they think they are better then everyone around them, and they always think they are right.. This goes for all lefty thinking.. Is a friggin' disease!!

Like look at this article etc. What crack pot retard thought this one up... It's basic Biology that can be learnt at the HS level in Sex Ed OR an actual Biology class.. This is like 12 yo level of thinking.. The worse part is they are in a position of power.. Sad times ahead.. This really has nothing to do with the subject matter, it's the stupidity behind the thinking that has me going..

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  4. BurtMeister3000

The whole equality thing is a religion that has essentially replaced Christianity in the west for leftists I believe. But for some reason, all of its devotees cannot for the life of them see the destructiveness of their ideology. Old school liberalism seems to be seen as some kind of Nazism or something and there seems very little reasoning with these people.

Master-gauge likes this.
  5. Master-gauge

I hear that.. On fb today they were comparing the left to Nazi's.. That's why I don't feel bad calling most Feminist Nazi's.. But their not the Nazi's of old, this generation they are just plan stupid and unorganized.. I don't fear them coming to real power.. It seems that when the right pushes back a bit, they back down.. The "man" is just letting them run a muck so they can impose more restrictions on people for "their safety".. Lol.. A good 3 generations now of people ruined with this crap way of thinking..

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  6. BurtMeister3000

I think the right is scared of them, because the far left go after them, character assassinate them and feel justified in being violent to them. In Canada it seems like there are way too many leftists that are either dangerous or stupid that the right doesn't seem to be challenging. I think its just as more or less as bad here though.

Master-gauge likes this.
  7. Master-gauge

I'll echo that one too.. They try their worse, but they are not organized when they do it.. They simply scatter brained in their logic and their methods.. Basically Anarchy without the Hierarchy to give them a direction to achieve their goals.. And that is a very good thing, otherwise there would be a major fight on hand..

I know here as an example (one of many, don't get me started on work and millennials.. That is a whole other story, haha :laughing:)..

I Bow hunt and there are many hunters here period in NA.. It is the way of life for someone not living in the cities.. We are continuously harassed by these Lefty's on social media right down to death threats on us.. I haven't had one yet personally, but I do know people that have them repeatedly.. There has been no attempts to back up these threats as of yet, not one.. They are all mouth and keyboard jockeys.. They definitely are not very brave in person.. I have had people get into my face about hunting before, especially bear hunting.. As soon as u give them the "feck off" attitude.. They back down in a hurry.. I know they try to tell us to explain the why's when confronted, but it doesn't work at all.. Aggressive seems to be the only way these people get..

Death threats!? Come and get it I say.. They need to stop and think, "I'm telling someone who is known to be armed, trained and has actually killed something that "I'm going to kill u".. I find that hilarious, lol.. :xd:

Basically the whole Left are the real Nazi's and go after freedoms period.. I also find that they can't seem to mind their own business, they have to attempt to impose their way, and their thinking onto someone else.. If everyone would keep their crack pots theory's to themselves like the thinking in this article, the world would be a better place.. At least less stressful.. Death threats seem to come from this group a lot.. Pro-Lifers and Anti-Hunters etc...

I love putting them in their place when the chance arises with a dirty attitude because they can't handle someone using aggressive words back, it hurts their "feelwings" and there usually isn't a safe place around to talk about it, lol.. I say give the whole Left hell and don't look back!!

8. BurtMeister3000

Yeah, I don't really get their logic. They flip out if you say you are pro life, yet freak out because you want to hunt animals? You would think they would be aware of the logical inconsistencies in their "activism".

Personally, I'm not a big fan of hunting unless people eat the animal they kill, but each to their own. I guess I just don't like waste be it life, food, etc. I do like shooting arrows, bullets and clubbing things etc and would have no problem hunting animals. In fact, I think I would prefer people caught their own meat instead of the industrial rearing processes we have now, its massively wasteful. People would have a greater respect for the thing they hunted and killed with their own hands and then ate and would likely be more grateful too.

MrSpock likes this.
  9. Master-gauge

Lol, I know.. Basically all this crap I think is just people not wanting to be left out.. Continuously bombarded with these BS statements in social media.. I had to cut back on fb a bit basically because it was just getting too damn hard on the head, and people just lapping that crap up and putting their own spin on it.. It's scary when u think of how easy it is to sway the masses with some of the cumbia crap.. Basically if u are single male today U ARE SCREWED socially until a female decides u are decent enough..

73.jpg

I eat what I kill Burty, always have.. But I do consider myself a Trophy hunter.. The "real" definition of Trophy Hunter is, someone who is very selective on the animal they choose to harvest based on age, maturity, antler size (see the theme there, all basically means the older more mature and possibly on the way out).. In other words they kill less animals then sustenance hunters do.. They want the best of the best.. And regardless of what there antis say, game animals killed in Africa are donated to the local villages as food.. Lions, Hippos, Elephants, the works.. It a known, proven time and time again fact... Of course the Anti's only show the actions of poaching because that grabs headlines and spin it to make it look like hunters.. Personally my last kill was in 2012, so it's been awhile, lol.. Not really a rabid killer I don't think, haha..

It doesn't mean someone killing to just to kill and walk away, that is definitely a mental sickness.. Again something twisted to fit their agendas!!
    Just remember game hasn't been tainted with hormones and antibiotics.. It's pure clean protein with very little fat.. Like cows that are fed animal by-products!! That is just sick!! Cows should be eating grass, not other cows, lol..

BurtMeister3000 and MrSpock like this.
  10. Master-gauge

Actually a lot of athletes here in NA eat wild game meat to supplement their protein intakes, or use only that altogether..