1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The generation that doesn't want relationships

Discussion in 'Dating, Friendships, and Relationships' started by Corvid, May 11, 2016.

1. Master-gauge

Master-gauge Well-Known Member

My brother is a doormat and married.. He is one bitter man and he is only 30.. He has to do every single thing that she is included in or he is not allowed to do it, and she throws a tantrum, yes u read that right like she was 8yo.. It pathetic, a lot of their friends have dropped off because of it.. For his sake I wish he would divorce now while he has some decent time left..

BurtMeister3000 likes this.
  2. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Jesus that sounds horrible,can he not change his situation?

3. Master-gauge

They now have a kid.. He had a few "will u grow the f**k up blow ups on her" but that doesn't fizz her, very dense.. He was another that I'm pretty sure was "trapped by kid"... As soon as he talked about moving and a life change-shake up somewhere else, within the month she was magically "pregnant" and he couldn't go for work... He told me "I didn't think it would happen that fast"??.. It's like ummm, yeah, because "She" had dropped the birth control on u long before u said yes to a kid and didn't tell u.. He won't leave because of the little fart now.. I keep saying give her the boot, but he doesn't listen.. His life not mine..

Corvid and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  4. BurtMeister3000

BurtMeister3000 Staff Member

Yeah, that is a problem. If you absolutely don't want kids, its probably best to use rubbers or just don't have sex. Not a good idea to rely on others to do the protection thing for you.

I watched something interesting recently, where a guy didn't want his Mrs to leave him and sabotaged his own rubbers. He was jailed for rape after admitting he did it because he didn't want her to leave. Double standards, but this was Canada...

5. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

That exact thing happened to a friend. He was with this horrible, dense, selfish woman. They had nothing in common and she'd hate on him all the time and try to prevent him from pursuing his interests. In fairness, he cheated on her frequently, but seems like he was scared to be alone, or scared to stand up to her cos he's passive. Walks away from fights. He finally stood up to her one day and threatened to leave, then the water works came on. She was pregnant within weeks. He broke down after a few months of it, said his life was over. Now they've two kids. She's obese, not attractive at all with a horrible personality. He's good looking, easy going and well liked. Fucked for life.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    Master-gauge and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  6. Master-gauge

I remember this Burty, here I think it was on Global National when I seen it... That story corvid is a mirror of his without the 2nd kid yet.. After seeing what he is going thru it makes a guys rethink marriage peroid...

7. Mebs

Mebs Active Member

Yeah,for me anyway,I am trying to dodge marriage and kids as long as I can. Being trapped is not on my agenda any time soon. It can so easily happen though.

8. Corvid

Corvid Active Member

You're in the jaws of the relationship beast, and they're slowly closing. You think you can still escape right up to the last second when they quickly snap shut.  :eek: :confused: o_O

I worry..

Master-gauge and BurtMeister3000 like this.
  9. DanaAxort

DanaAxort New Member